ProsperM taken regularly increases the chances of proper fertilization and a healthy child.
We recommend using from a minimum of 3 months to get pregnant / fertilization.
This preparation contains:
- Extract from amur cork – natural component with strong anti-estrogenic, but also antioxidative, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, antibacterial, anticancer and anti-stress properties.
- Extract from fruit and hawthorn leaves – a natural component that increases the strength of heart muscle contraction, dilates blood vessels, including coronary. It is used to improve blood circulation.
- Glutathione – a synthetic ingredient, which is the strongest and most important antioxidant known in nature.
- Improvement of semen quality.
- Increase the effectiveness of efforts to get pregnant.
- Increase in the effectiveness of causal treatment of male infertility (varicocele surgery, vas deferens surgery).
- Preparations for IVF procedure.
- Improvement of sperm quality before ART (assisted reproductive technology).
- Idiopathic male infertility.
Regular use over a longer period is recommended:
- 1 pill every 12 hours for at least 3 months.
- It is not recommended to take with a meal.
- Recommended daily dose of this preparation: 2 pills per day
- This product should be stored at room temperature, in a dry place and out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- It is intended for adult men only.
- It does not affect your ability to concentrate, you can drive vehicles and operate machines while taking the preparation.
- In case of occurrence of any hypersensitivity to the preparation components, stop taking the preparation.
- No interaction of ProsperM with alcohol and nicotine has been observed.
- It does not contain sweeteners.
- Has not been tested on animals.
|Active ingredients||Content |
in 1 pill
in 2 pills
|Amur cork extract |
|500 mg||1000 mg|
|Glutation||100 mg||200 mg|
|Hawthorn inflorescences extract|
Crataegus monogyna jacq, Lindm,
Crataegus leavigata (Poitet) D.C.)
There are no reviews yet.